Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, it wont be long until our granddaughter, Susannah comes home to live in the USA.
Leslie and Charlie fly out Sept. 11 to go to China. They will be gone for 2 weeks or so.
We are going to keep the boys, Jonah and Jackson while they are gone. Grammy and Papa will be taking over all the chores of school, soccer, scouts and etc. while they are away. I hope we can keep up with all of it. We did it before but it has been a long time. We are looking farward to it though. We wish Mom, Dad and Cindy well on the trip. Papa and Grammy

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Hey Dad, Don't close your blog!!! I like your writing "style." Really I do. You can post on here about the boys while we are gone and it will be a nice keepsake for us to have! You will get more traffic but you just need to share your blog address. Have you thought about sending it out in an email to your cousins, church friends, etc?

Sorry this is my first time to comment. I like your blog and I am VERY impressed that you actually created it. If you wanted, I could give you a custom blog design for your Christmas gift. I know a couple of ladies who do this and the price is about what I would spend on your gift. We could look at kits together and I can help you dream up your "look."

Love you, Les