Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Camping we will go

We are going camping this Friday with all the family, that is all my family. L and L, the g'kids and us. We are going to camp Friday night and come home Saturday afternoon. I haven't been camping for probably 25 years. We all have tents to use. When I did go years ago we had a camper that slept 6 people. Our girls did enjoy it. We would build a campfire as we will probably do this time and would go swimming as I don't know if I will do since I have one in my back yard now. Any way we will have a great time with family. I am doing amazingly well now. I can do most anything but not without pain. That is a part of my life but I don't let it worry me. I am truly blessed to be able to do many things. I give all the praise to God who saved me and continually watches over all of us. Papa

No comments: