Wednesday, October 22, 2008

URGENT PRAY REQUEST

My brother called today to tell me that his daughter-in-law is in the hospital with eclampsia. Her name is Britney and she is only 19 years old. This is a condition that can occur during pregnancy and after delivery of a newborn. She is very, very ill. This is a life threatening condition. She is in a hospital in Tennessee. Please pray for her recovery from this very serious condition. She is young and very scared. She has two children. One is one year old and the second is nine days old. I know God answers prayers. He answered many in my granddaughter Susannah's case. Please pray hard for her. She needs to know his presence very badly. Pray that she will feel his hand on her tonight and tomorrow. Thank you all. Papa and Grammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed your granddaughter's blog and I found your's there. I will be praying for your son's daughter-in-law. May God do His healing power and may she and the rest of the family find Peace in the God we serve.
Missy - Picayune, Ms.

Sandy said...

Grammy and Papa,

Thanks SO much for your comment on Sydney's blog. What a sense of peace I have felt today. What a blessed family you have. I just cried and cried after reading Leslie's post today. You must be so very proud of her. Thanks again and know that we are praying for Britney. Please keep us posted on her progress.

Blessings,
Sandy