Saturday, October 25, 2008

Leslies dinner party (by Grammy)

We ate at Leslie's tonight with her and Susannah and other family members. Grammy had made some soup from Leslie's left overs. It was very good. Everyone was amazed by Susannah. She entertained everyone. She was not in the very best mood. Her brothers had gone somewhere for a little while and she missed them. She gave most everyone hugs and kisses though. She played the piano too. She was turning flips and everyone was scared for her until her mom said she does it all time. Not bad after heart surgery.

We went to two of our grandchildren soccer games today also. One g'child won and the other lost. Not too much fun when you lose. Everyone had fun though. It was a little chilly at the fields. I hung some sheet rock in the garage between games. I also fell off a short stool and wrenched my neck and hurt my back. I have found out the older you get the more accident proned you are. I was being very careful too. My friend C. has agreed to help me hang it on the ceiling. That is a very hard job. We will be going to church tomorrow. Hope to see you there. God is good and we love Him. Thanks for your prayers for Britney. She is better but still has a way to go. She is at home from the hospital.
Papa

2 comments:

PAPA AND GRAMMY said...

Hi Dad, I was playing around with your html. I like the header but not with the black. What do you think?
Les

Wife of the Pres. said...

Dad and Mom, I TAGGED you. Check out my blog for the rules and the image which you can steal from my blog if you want. Love you, Les