Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ANOTHER VISIT TO GRAMMYLAND

Leslie and Susannah came over today to play on the playground and go into the playhouse on stilts. It is not a real tree house but is very neat. She played on the merry-go-round that was built by her great granddaddy for her mother when she was a little girl. Lisa and Leslie played on it at our second house. She didn't stay very long. Leslie had to go home to meet her brothers. Before she left though, I made her mad by taking a little truck from her to show her how to run it down the see-saw, and then she got mad at everyone here. It doesn't take much to set her off.

We are going to church in a few minutes. We eat supper there go to prayer meeting and then I go to choir practice. I love to sing. Grammy comes home because she does not sing much. I do not have much interesting to write about today. Not much happens when you are retired unless the kids come over. I am however sheet rocking the garage. I have to have something to keep me busy and out of Grammy's hair. She insists on that. We do however do lots of things together.

Must go will blog later. Papa

No comments: