Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Day Before

I am having surgery on my eye tomorrow at 11:30 AM. Please pray that it will be successful and my eyes line up so I can see clearly. My wife's dad J.C. is in the hospital for the last two days with heart failure. He is better and has to be on oxygen. He is 89 years old. She has to put him in rehab for a few days. Pray for her strength to take care of her dad and for her having to be with me tomorrow also. She is very tired now. We believe strongly in the power of prayer and lean on God for all things.

Our good friend just lost her husband who was only 39 to kidney failure and a stroke yesterday. He battled cancer and kidney failure for several years. He had beaten the cancer but all took such a toll on his body that it failed. He is in the arms of God today and that gives the family comfort. They do grieve for him. He left a wife, two boys and many other kin people. Please pray for his family. The funeral is Saturday. Thanks for all the support. Larry (Papa)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was led here by your grandaughter's blog. I am praying for your healing. My husband has had eye surgery several times and it's always hard. I am thankful that you are healing as well as you are in all aspects. God's plan is God's plan and it will all be for his glory no matter what.